Planning & Evaluation
The objectives of ADAMH’s Consumer Outcomes Evaluation System are to:
- Assess the effectiveness of the treatment and prevention services in terms of the impact on client’s lives and their recovery;
- Assess consumer satisfaction with services provided by the ADAMH network of providers; and
- Assess treatment cost-effectiveness, access to services, and cultural responsiveness in the system.
ADAMH’s performance-based evaluation system will objectively and accurately assess provider performance based upon outcomes and results. With such a system in place, ADAMH can demonstrate:
- The effective use of tax dollars;
- The accountability of the provider network; and
- The continuous quality improvement of care and service delivery within our system.
This section of the ADAMH website contains the following: