« All Events
2. Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR)
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR) training on April 6, 2023 in Columbus, OH:
- Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR®) for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals Working in Outpatient Settings (AMSR-Outpatient) formulation model and helps clinicians feel confident navigating challenging conversations about suicide. AMSR offers key strategies for providing compassionate care to people at risk for suicide.
- For more information and to register, click HERE: https://www.viethconsulting.com/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=ABS&evid=34890223
- Participants who fully complete this training will also be eligible for 6.5 hours of continuing education credits from APA and NASW.
- Cost: Training cost is completely covered through grant funds. There will only be a $30 fee for administrative expenses, including but not limited to, food & beverage.