- This event has passed.
Community Advocacy Council 20201 Virtual Community Event
September 13, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Community Advocacy Council (CAC) (formerly Consumer and Family Advocacy Council)
2021 VIRTUAL COMMUNITY EVENT: Community Advocacy
Join us for an engaging panel discussion about Advocacy for individuals and family members dealing with mental health and substance use issues in Franklin County.
When: Monday, Sept. 13, 2021 (4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Join anytime during the 3 hour conversation to hear panelists and participants discuss opportunities for individual and family advocacy
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 814 9225 3387 / Passcode: 698144
– Disability Rights Ohio
– Legal Aid Society of Columbus
– Mental Health America of Ohio – Ombudsman Program
– North Central Mental Health
– Ohio Citizen Advocates for Addiction Recovery (OCAAR)
– Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services – Client Rights Office