- This event has passed.
Ohio Prevention Conference Virtual Training Series
April 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
One event on April 1, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on April 8, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on April 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on April 22, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on May 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
OhioMHAS and The Ohio State University College of Social Work are excited to launch this year’s Ohio Prevention Conference Virtual Training Series. Join us every Thursday through the end of June for a free prevention-focused training. Trainings will be focused around four themes: Trends in Prevention, Suicide Prevention, Prevention in the Face of a Pandemic, and Career Development as a Preventionists. Click the links below to register for one of our upcoming trainings or visit www.ohiopc.org to view the entire series.
- April 1 | 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | MMJ.THC.CBD.OMG. The Employer’s Challenge
- April 1 | 3-4:15 p.m. | The Missing Piece: Identifying Partner-Inflicted Brain Injuries as a Prevention Strategy
- April 8 | 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Vaping and COVID-19: Is There Something I’m Missing?
- April 15 | 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Factors Associated With Suicidal Ideation Among Transgender Individuals
- April 22 | 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Engaging the Firearm Community in Suicide Prevention
- April 29 | 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Reversing the Trend of Irreversible Actions: Teen Suicide Prevention
- May 6 | 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Suicide Risk in Uncertain Times