2018 Community Mini-Grant Funds Now Available!
The ADAMH Board of Franklin County has mini-grant funds available for non-profit and faith-based organizations to help spread hope throughout Franklin County. ADAMH seeks to support programs or events with a broad community impact that promote health and wellness, promote prevention activities, fight stigma and/or build individual and community resiliency.
Application details are explained below. Send applications and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications for mini-grants are due at 12:00 noon on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Apply as early as possible, as funding is limited.
- Your program must occur at least 60 days after your application is received. (See Application Guidelines for a schedule).
- Notifications of grant status will be sent by the end of every month.
Qualifications for Applicant
- The applicant must be a non-profit, faith-based or grass roots organization:
- Non-profits must have 501(c)(3) status.
- Grassroots organizations are eligible if a non-profit with 501 (c)(3) status acts as fiscal agent.
- Public, private not-for-profit, and private for-profit schools and higher education institutions are eligible.
- The applicant cannot be a current ADAMH provider. However, providers can be a partner involved in the program.
- The applicant cannot have received a grant within same calendar year
- Priority will be given to community groups or organizations that ADAMH does not currently support in other ways.
Qualifications for Program/Event
- Program/event must impact Franklin County residents.
- Program/event must start between January 1 and December 31, 2018.
- Program/event should be a community-based activity that addresses growing challenges in Franklin County by promoting health and wellness, promoting prevention activities, fighting stigma and/or building individual and community resiliency to help participants achieve positive change.
- Mini-grant funds cannot be used for clinical, evidence-based programs, including assessments and treatment, as ADAMH supports these programs through our system of providers.
- Mini-grant funds will not be awarded to support summer camps.
- Mini-grant funds cannot be used to:
- Purchase tickets for dinners, golf outings, or similar fundraising events, meals or refreshments, or travel or lodging for speakers or staff.
- Cover administrative or training costs or salaries of applicant staff.
- Make contributions to candidates for elective office or for partisan political purposes.
- All recipients of mini-grant funding must complete these minimum requirements in order to receive payment:
- Add ADAMH logo and link on the event website or the program page of organization’s website
- Include ADAMH logo on all printed materials specific to the program activities these funds will support
- Submit digital photos from the program that can be shared on social media
- Additional payment requirements are required for awards over $2,000. (See Application Guidelines for details.)
Submit application to email@example.com prior to 12:00 noon on the first Wednesday of the month. Incomplete packets will not be reviewed. Email attachments cannot exceed 10MB.
Complete applications must include:
- Application (no more than 4 pages)
- Funding outline (budget)
- Support letters from partners identified in the application
- IRS Form W-9
- IRS letter of determination