Website Community Housing Network
I.T. Support Technician
Community Housing Network, Inc. (CHN) provides safe affordable rental housing and linkage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness.
We are looking for a temporary I.T. Support Technician to provide support to the I.T. Department and CHN staff by resolving support requests and providing basic support to PC components, mobile devices, and other technology related tools. This is a part-time position (20-25 hours/week).
- Respond to user helpdesk requests, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide basic support of PC hardware and software components.
- Provide support for basic network connectivity issues.
- Record activities, solutions, and other response to helpdesk requests.
- Assist in maintaining IT inventory records and equipment documentation.
- Assist end-users in the use of mobile devices.
- Maintain open communication and positive working relationships with CHN staff.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Undergraduate level degree (or pursuing) in a business, communications or computer-related field preferred.
- Experience with computer desktop support in a networked environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of computer network cabling and network file and print servers.
- Proficiency in computer applications, such as the Microsoft Office suite (or O365), Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Learn more and apply at https://www.chninc.org/careers. EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org