School Based Prevention Clinician – LISW or LPCC – 10 month positions with summers off!
Concord Counseling Services has three school-based mental health prevention positions available in elementary and middle schools. This position is full-time for 10 months, with approximately 8 weeks off in the summer.
Main Job Duties Include:
- Provide short-term individual and group prevention services as well as crisis intervention and de-escalation to middle school students including special education students with challenging behaviors
- Collaborate with school staff and administrators, attend school meetings and offer professional input, provide professional development opportunities to school staff
- Link families with community resources
(Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements)
- Required – Master’s Degree
- Required – Independent licensure (LISW/LPCC); will consider Master’s level LSW or LPC with clinical experience
- ODE Licensed School Social Workers and candidates with school-based experience are a plus, but not required
- Required – Clinical experience working with challenging adolescents who have mental health and behavioral difficulties including autism, as well as experience with crisis intervention and de-escalation
- Required – Proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with Electronic Medical Records is a plus
- Required – Self-starter, independent worker, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, interpersonal, and clinical skills
Interested candidates should apply by sending resume, cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Concord Counseling Services, 700 Brooksedge Blvd, Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org