Website Community Housing Network
Community Housing Network, Inc. (CHN) provides safe affordable rental housing and linkage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Supportive Housing Team of CHN. This position is responsible for various administrative duties including data entry, filing, obtaining supplies, working on special projects and managing the front office duties.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Manage the COO’s calendar.
- Develop and maintain documentation for the COO and Supportive Housing Team.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry as requested.
- Manage the tenant survey process; ensure accurate data entry, report generation, and report distribution.
- Assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO in maintaining inventory of office supplies, cleaning supplies and printed material.
- Manage front office staff and processes to ensure a timely, customer-focused “front door” and assistance to CHN tenants, partners, and stakeholders.
- Provide back up support to the front office by greeting visitors, answering phones and directing phone calls to appropriate parties when the Receptionist is on break, or not available for work.
- Ensure timely correspondence and responses to requests with CHN staff, vendors, and partners.
- Provide customer-focused documentation of tenant concerns and provide to appropriate CHN staff.
- Work independently and within a team on non-recurring and on-going projects.
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum of 5 years previous administrative and/or clerical experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Familiar with standard office equipment such as computers, multi-line phones, photocopiers and fax machines.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and auto insurance.
CHN offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Learn more and APPLY FOR JOB below. EOE.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.chninc.org/ →