The position is responsible for being a collaborative member of the AIMS Case Management team. The position entails providing case management services to publicly funded clients who have mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Service delivery will be community-based and conducted via direct contact in home, community, office, class or group settings in order to ensure engagement with this population that will adequately address recovery and independent living skills.
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in a mental health or related field or 2 years CPST experience.
License: LSW preferred
Experience: Experience in MH/SUD field and experience working with a difficult to engage population.
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem and conflict resolution skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to conduct self in professional and ethical manner
- Provide case management supportive services
- Work side-by-side with clients in their natural setting
- Work directly with a specific caseload of clients that have MH/SUD issues
- Proficiency with technology, Microsoft Office programs, electronic health record, etc.
- Complete treatment plans for each assigned client
- Develop, monitor and update treatment plans in a timely manner
- Record all client related activities in an electronic health record
- Demonstrate knowledge of issues of diversity; practices in a manner that demonstrates cultural competency
- Provide on-going linkage, monitoring, planning and evaluation, and advocacy for clients
- Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
- Participate in all required department and agency meetings
- Assist with program requirements designed to address barriers of target population
- Maintain good driving record
- Carry out all other duties assigned
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Hours Required: 40 hours/week
Location: Franklin County Community
Supervised by: Director of Outreach and Special Initiatives
Employee Signature Date
Please APPLY FOR JOB below.
Syntero provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Position Description: June 2016
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com