Community Housing Network
Community Housing Network, Inc. (CHN) provides safe affordable rental housing and linkage to supportive services for people disabled by mental illness, addiction disorders, and histories of homelessness. The Area Manager provides day-to-day tactical direction to staff related to property management, maintenance and service coordination for CHN’s residents.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision and coordination of Property Manager and Resident Managers, which includes property management, service coordination, collecting and processing information required internally and by funders and appropriately documenting information, as required, internally and by funders.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision and coordination of the Maintenance staff, including managing the resident request system, make ready work and inspections.
- Inspects and is aware of assigned portfolio’s physical condition to ensure it meets internal and funder standards.
- Maintain regular contact with partner agencies and work closely with the Service Coordination department to ensure tenants have needed resources and linkages including Case Management.
- Coordinate lease enforcement with CHN attorney.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and budget and assist supervisor with budget preparation.
- Monitor and maintain required reports, including grant and subsidy reports.
- Maintain open and regular communication with direct supervisor, other CHN employees, tenants, case managers and CHN partners.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Permanent Supportive Housing, Social Services, or Property Management field preferred.
- Understanding and working knowledge of affordable housing issues and programs, including fair housing and housing subsidies.
- Strong verbal communication skills required; ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
- Demonstrated supervision qualities and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Experience user of technology systems, particularly with data base systems in the property management field.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and auto insurance.
CHN offers an excellent benefits package and career advancement opportunities. Learn more and apply at https://www.chninc.org/careers. EOE.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.chninc.org/careers →