Business Systems Analyst – Three C Recovery and Health Care Network, Council of Government
The Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Board of Franklin County (ADAMH) and the Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board (HCMHRSB) have jointly formed a Council of Government (COG) entity known as the Three C Recovery and Health Care Network (Three C). Three C has implemented a health care management information system to support management of client enrollment, benefit management, provider contracting, payment processes, and utilization and outcomes management known as the Shared Health and Recovery Enterprise System (SHARES). Three C is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst to work closely with the Boards, provide ongoing user support and will be responsible for analyzing, implementing and troubleshooting.
Acts as a liaison between COG and Boards by managing the technical and business needs of the SHARES initiatives that need IT support for development, enhancement and/or maintenance. Analyzes existing and new business requirements for SHARES, works with the project management team to implement policies and initiatives through technology measures, reports problems and works with the vendors to monitor and resolve system issues.
• Provides Customer Service and acts as liaison between vendor and Boards to maintain accurate submission of enrollments and claims through SHARES and Fiscal Interface System.
• Assists Boards in troubleshooting member enrollment, claims, and any other issues by responding to phone calls, e-mails, and Helpdesk Ticket System (Phaseware) inquiries in a timely manner to effectively resolve issues.
• Performs tasks in all areas of helpdesk configuration and modification and provide ongoing support to Boards as needed.
• Assists Boards and COG with SharePoint content management and provide operational support as needed.
• Assesses customer and/or business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends solutions that support the mission, values and goals of COG.
• Leads ad hoc projects as assigned to identify or understand business problems/needs, and to analyze, design, recommend and/or implement a technical solution.
• Participates in/on a variety of meetings, groups, and/or committees to communicate and confer about process analysis of existing procedures and systems, determine cost/benefit and complexities of new processes and projects.
• Leads system improvement processes with the vendors and Boards. Participates in testing, planning the roll-out of new processes, projects and software upgrades, and/or discuss other applicable issues.
• Independently performs all duties relating to helpdesk, SharePoint and claims processing functions in SHARES.
• Assists/facilitates training of Board staff on SHARES system and helpdesk system as needed.
• Develops technical assistance materials and manuals as needed
• Understands and works diligently to maintain the security of the member’s PHI.
• Assists Boards in supportive functions, such as maintaining Provider setup, rate schedules, benefit plans, and other configuration tasks in SHARES as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience; two to three years’ experience with business analysis.
• Minimum of two years of relevant experience in member enrollments and claims, with strong emphasis on understanding the interactions between enrollments and claims.
• Strong Problem Solving/Analysis ability. Demonstrated capacity for implementing new and improved processes.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software quality assurance principles and practices is a plus
• Prior experience in systems administration in behavior health care management is a plus.
• Prior experience with help desk administration is a plus.
• Experience with EHR (Electronic Health record) systems / HMS (Health Management Systems) is preferred.
• Prior experience with healthcare financial systems, billing, and clinical knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrated performance and commitment to good quality internal and external customer service and dedication to resolving customer’s concerns and questions.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player focusing on improving business operations
• Able to work effectively in team environment with a wide variety of culturally diverse consumer, staff, and public.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
• Able to adapt to changing environments by using problem solving, analytical and team building skills.
• Knowledge of Windows based PC environment.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Visio and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Knowledge of Structured Query language for data analysis is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com