Position Summary: The position entails providing case management services to publicly funded clients who have mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Service delivery will be community-based and conducted via direct contact in home, community, office, class or group settings. An important aspect of this position entails engagement with clients toward adequately addressing recovery and independent living skills. The position is responsible for being a collaborative member of the Case Management team. Syntero provides a supportive learning environment to include ongoing opportunities for training and skill development.
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in a mental health or related field or 3 years case management experience.
License: LSW preferred
Experience: Experience in MH/SUD field and experience working with populations who are difficult to engage
- Cultural sensitivity
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and partner with clients toward setting and meeting goals
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem and conflict resolution skills
- Organizational skills
- Trauma Informed Care
- Ability and willingness to conduct self in professional and ethical manner
- Performance Requirements:
- Provide case management supportive services within community, office, home settings
- Work side-by-side with clients in their natural setting
- Work directly with a specific caseload of clients that have MH/SUD issues
- Proficiency with technology, Microsoft Office programs, electronic health record, etc.
- Complete treatment plans for each assigned client
- Develop, monitor and update treatment plans in a timely manner
- Record all client related activities in an electronic health record
- Demonstrate knowledge of issues of diversity; practices in a manner that demonstrates cultural competency
- Provide on-going linkage, monitoring, planning and evaluation, and advocacy for clients
- Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
- Participate in all required department and agency meetings
- Assist with program requirements designed to address barriers of target population
- Maintain good driving record
- Carry out all other duties assignedOther Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Classification: Non-exempt Hours Required: 40 hours/week
Location: Franklin County, Delaware County Supervised by: Outreach Program Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com