Concord Counseling Services
Provider Title: Concord Counseling Services
Job Title: Case Manager
Job Type: Clinical / Professional
Position Open: 2/5/19 until filled
Concord Counseling Services is seeking Case Managers to provide case management services to individuals with severe mental illness. We are seeking people with 1 – 3 years’ experience who are ready to serve with their heart! These are full-time positions. Concord’s mission is to instill hope and serve with heart. We offer a competitive rate, flexibility and a great working environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a related field.
• Assisting clients to achieve an increased level of independence within the community.
• Providing resource management, symptom monitoring, advocacy with medical providers, and a wide range of supportive activities.
• Conducting group work; planning and monitoring client outcome goals.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, maintain a good driving record and have the ability to provide safe transportation.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a true difference, apply now! Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to: email@example.com.
Address: 700 Brooksedge Blvd., Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org