Case Manager – Full-time
Concord Counseling Services is seeking, awesome people who love helping others, become their best selves! Case Managers provide services to individuals with severe mental illnesses, all while getting to know your community, being a key player in the lives of others, being a part of a team that takes care of each other, helping individuals with mental health issues increase their independence, and collaborating with providers. We are seeking people with 1 – 3 years’ of experience, who are ready to serve with their heart! This is a full-time position and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting clients to achieve an increased level of independence within the community.
• Resource management, symptom monitoring, advocacy with medical providers, and a wide range of supportive activities.
• Group work; planning and monitoring client outcome goals.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, maintain a good driving record and have the ability to provide safe transportation.
• We offer an excellent work environment, flexible work schedules and comparable rates based on experience and licensure.
Interested candidates should apply by sending resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit Concord%20Counseling.