ADAMH BOARD OF FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Reports to the CEO and directs the finances of the organization while assuring the fiscal integrity and organizational success of the ADAMH Board of Franklin County.
- Oversees the preparation and monitoring of the ADAMH annual operating and capital budgets, levy modeling and budget, and annual service provider allocations, Measures projections against actual performance and environmental trend data.
- Establishes annual and long range fiscal priorities and benchmarks, monitors cash position, reimbursements, collection rates and regularly presents comprehensive financial reports to Board of Trustees; Monitors the fiscal condition of the ADAMH Board and network service providers and recommends corrective actions and appropriate policies and procedures.
- Assures that ADAMH Board fiscal policies and internal controls are established and followed; Oversees the compliance of internal, independent, federal and state audits; Recommends and implements corrective action to protect the assets of the ADAMH Board
- Leads, develops and manages fiscal team to mitigate risk, identify revenue growth opportunities, and support efficient business and procurement processes for internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with County Administration, County Treasurer, Auditor of State, other levy funded agency CFOs, internal departments, and provider network organization CFOs; Serves on various internal and external committees; Represents the organization in the Ohio and Franklin County community as appropriate.
- Partners with the CEO and the Executive Team to manage the business relationship with nearly 40 local service providers.
- Strategic planning to identify and secure opportunities for new short- and long-term revenue streams, including local, state, federal and foundation grant submissions.
- Positions Fiscal division to work collaboratively and intuitively with the Information and Technology team.
- Serves as chief financial architect and trusted advisor to CEO on establishing strategic public-private, non-profit and for-profit partnerships for system growth and sustainability.
- Master’s Degree in finance or accounting, MBA or equivalent experience.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant strongly preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in financial accounting management, in a public agency preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing high performing fiscal teams.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience using various computer software applications, including spreadsheets (Excel), and data base applications.
- Minimum of three (3) years of management and supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple for profit, non-profit and community-based agencies.
- High level of accounting and finance expertise
- Finance experience in a highly visible public sector agency, private corporation or philanthropic foundation preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate complex funding mechanisms to a diverse group of stakeholders in a clear and succinct manner.
- Expert team management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Inclusive and equitable leadership and management style.
- Commitment to practice and promote cultural competence.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners, service providers, local government officers and community partners.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications received until position is filled.
No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org