CLINICAL DIRECTOR – LISW-S OR LPCC-S
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Clinical Director to become part of the Executive Management Team. This position will provide oversight for assigned clinical services; clinical supervision to staff; management of clinical flows using Credible schedule/database; participating in various Concord Counseling Services committees; evaluation and assessment of clinical services and programs; development and coordination of group programming; clinical policy and standards development according to best practices; and executive decision making as a member of the Concord leadership team.
• Master’s degree required with independent licensure as an independent social worker, professional counselor or similar degree.
• Minimum 10 years relevant clinical experience and five years of health care management experience required. Training and experience in the types of services provided by community mental health.
• Demonstrated organization, leadership and management skills.
• Strong cultural competency skills with the ability to relate to clients, staff and others of diverse backgrounds, such as race, ethnicity, age, gender and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to sufficiently to evaluate data, make judgments and recommendations regarding operations and budgets, design protocols and generate well-developed reports.
• A valid Ohio driver’s license and use of personal car to travel throughout the Columbus metro area.
Are you awesome? Are you ready to serve with your heart? Interested candidates e-mail resume, salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com