ADAMH BOARD of FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Clinical Manager – Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
• Responsible for oversight and monitoring of substance use disorder treatment services for adults within ADAMH SUD network providers.
• Assists in carrying out customer service strategies within the ADAMH system of care.
• Effectively applies recovery principles to all aspects of the position.
• Works cooperatively in the achievement of team and organizational goals.
• Participates in internal and external meetings and work groups as assigned, providing expertise and utilization management knowledge and information, as required.
• Works with the Medical Director and the Client Rights Officer in addressing specific clinical concerns or complaints related to AOD treatment services.
• Participates in policy and practice discussions, liaison activities, implementation of procedures, and coordinates meetings as appropriate relative to management of care for youth and families.
• Represents ADAMH in interface with other SUD serving entities to develop working relationships with key constituency groups.
• Manages and coordinates the collection, dissemination, analysis and reporting of trends related to services
• Directs planning and implementation of all cross system initiatives which directly impact the service delivery model for individuals involved in the ADAMH treatment system.
• Leads research analysis, planning, and data collection / exporting for programs which support individuals with Substance Use Disorders.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Doctoral level degree in Psychology or a master’s degree in a related field.
Must be independently licensed Social Worker or Counselor with State of Ohio, and additionally licensed as a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III, LICDC equivalent is helpful.
Experience: Six years of experience in AOD treatment and/or behavioral health care practice with emphasis on Substance Related Disorder treatment services and administration/management. Knowledge of the ADAMH system of care is helpful.
Skills: Care Management and administrative skills.
Clinical experience in the treatment of alcohol/drug addictions.
Able to assess, evaluate and think critically
Good organization skills.
Able to work effectively with a wide variety of culturally diverse consumers
Excellent computer skills
Working knowledge of community resources.
Able to work and problem solve
Strong negotiation skill and ability to interact with staff on all levels
Knowledge of quality improvement/assurance standards and methods.
Able to build credibility between direct service providers and other care givers
Able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received until position is filled.
No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com