Syntero, Inc. is a leader in Central Ohio in providing compassionate, professional, expert counseling and community-based services to those who need it the most. Our programs include outpatient individual and family support, group support, drug and alcohol treatment. As we expand our services to additional area communities we have career opportunities! Syntero, Inc is recognized as a Central Ohio Top Workplace by CEO Magazine. Learn more at www.syntero.org/careers. To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Clinician
Position Summary: The Clinician will have responsibility for delivering general mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) services for children, adolescents and adults. The Clinician provides intake assessments, ongoing counseling, psycho-educational and group therapy services. These services will take place at any of Syntero’s locations or in the community, evening and/or Saturday hours are required.
|Outpatient Hours||Priority client appointment times (5pm or later, Saturday)|
|8 and under||3|
|*exceptions made based on office hours for each site|
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in the behavioral health care profession.
License: Must hold appropriate licensure as required by the State of Ohio to provide clinical services
(LPC, LSW, MFT, LISW, LPCC, or IMFT)
Experience: One year experience providing direct clinical services within the behavioral health field. Experience with trauma treatment, preferred.
Skills: Ability to provide a variety of direct and indirect service modalities; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and provide a relevant range of direct and indirect service modalities for children, adolescents and adults.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in regard to the treatment and services provided to clients
- Responsible for maintaining client records in accordance with established criteria
- Responsible for utilizing psychiatric consultation, attends staffing when scheduled.
- Responsible for providing consultation and education programs to community groups.
- Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
- Responsible for participating on assigned committees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a positive team member while balancing a dual role in the agency.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Classification: Exempt Hours Required: 40 hours/week
Location: Variable Supervised by: Clinical Supervisor
Syntero, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Syntero, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com