Position Summary: The Clinician will have responsibility for delivering general mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) services for children, adolescents and adults. The Clinician provides intake assessments, ongoing counseling, psycho-educational and group therapy services. These services will take place at any of Syntero’s locations or in the community, evening and/or Saturday hours are required.
|Outpatient Hours||Priority client appointment times (5pm or later, Saturday)|
|8 and under||3|
|*exceptions made based on office hours for each site|
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in the behavioral health care profession.
License: Must hold appropriate licensure as required by the State of Ohio to provide clinical services
(LPC, LSW, MFT, LISW, LPCC, or IMFT)
Experience: One year experience providing direct clinical services within the behavioral health field. Experience with trauma treatment, preferred.
Skills: Ability to provide a variety of direct and indirect service modalities; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and provide a relevant range of direct and indirect service modalities for children, adolescents and adults.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in regard to the treatment and services provided to clients
- Responsible for maintaining client records in accordance with established criteria
- Responsible for utilizing psychiatric consultation, attends staffing when scheduled.
- Responsible for providing consultation and education programs to community groups.
- Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
- Responsible for participating on assigned committees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a positive team member while balancing a dual role in the agency.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Classification: Exempt Hours Required: 40 hours/week
Location: Variable Supervised by: Clinical Supervisor
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com