Position Title: Clinician I
Position Summary: The Clinician will have responsibility for delivering general mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) services for children, adolescents and adults. The Clinician provides intake assessments, ongoing counseling, psycho-educational and group therapy services. These services will take place at any of Syntero’s locations or in the community, evening and/or Saturday hours are required.
Outpatient Hours Priority client appointment times (5pm or later, Saturday)
8 and under 3
*exceptions made based on office hours for each site
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in the behavioral health care profession.
License: Must hold appropriate licensure as required by the State of Ohio to provide clinical services
(LPC, LSW, MFT, LISW, LPCC, or IMFT)
Experience: One year experience providing direct clinical services within the behavioral health field. Experience with trauma treatment, preferred.
Skills: Ability to provide a variety of direct and indirect service modalities; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Uphold and follow the agency core values of integrity, empowerment, and innovation in all aspects of the position.
• Create a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment.
• Share ideas and concerns in a constructive and respectful manner.
• Follow rules and requirements of all federal, state, local, and accrediting bodies.
• Ability to work with and provide a relevant range of direct and indirect service modalities for children, adolescents and adults.
• Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in regard to the treatment and services provided to clients
• Responsible for maintaining client records in accordance with established criteria
• Responsible for utilizing psychiatric consultation, attends staffing when scheduled.
• Responsible for providing consultation and education programs to community groups.
• Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
• Responsible for participating on assigned committees.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work both independently and as a positive team member while balancing a dual role in the agency.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Classification: Exempt Hours Required: 40 hours/week
Location: Variable Supervised by: Clinical Supervisor
Employee Signature Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org