CLNICAL MANAGER- ADULT OUTPATIENT SERVICES
Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio’s largest and most comprehensive behavioral services provider specializing in addiction recovery. We strive to bring hope, innovation and compassion to people struggling with mental illnesses and addiction disorders, operating three campuses in Columbus, as well as at five regional clinics in Union, Delaware, Marion, Morrow and Crawford counties.
In search of a motivated individual with previous adult outpatient treatment program with management experience to oversee the successful day-to-day operations of the department, including Franklin County Adult Outpatient, Gambling, Office Based Opioid Treatment and Federal Outpatient Program. Provides the overall clinical and administrative supervision and management of the department and is involved in public relations activity to promote the agency and client care.
• Individuals should have a minimum of 3- 5 years’ management experience and a thorough understanding of chemical dependency treatment and mental health treatment modalities.
• Develops implements and upgrades the unit operational policies and procedures to insure unit functioning. Insures OhioMHAS, CARF, Maryhaven and unit policy and procedures are adhered to. Designs and upgrades all programming. Reporting program concerns to department head. Insuring appropriate staff coverage. Monitors processes to ensure safety and cleanliness of the unit.
• Provides overall clinical management of the unit. Conducting regular clinical supervision and scheduling leads staff meetings. Coordinates treatment services to improve and develop counseling skills and abilities of clinical staff. Responsible for insuring the quality of client care, completeness of client record and confidentiality and security of client records. Maintain current knowledge of licensure boards’ codes of ethics and ensure staff is operating accordingly to the licensure and competencies.
• Responsible for monitoring and evaluating quality assurance. Insures services provided are in accordance with OhioMHAS, CARF and Maryhaven standards. Prepares annual plans as required by regulatory and funding bodies.
• Directs and performs public relations functions for agency promotion and care. Takes an active role in standing ad-hoc and community groups and committees as assigned. Serve as a contact and liaison for referral partners. Maintain knowledge of court processes and requirements.
Master’s Degree in human services or behavioral science with at least one(1) year experience in the field of chemical dependency and/or mental health treatment or
Bachelor’s Degree in human services or behavioral science with two (2) years’ experience in the field of chemical dependency and/or mental health treatment or
LISW or LPCC with three (3) year’s post credential experience, or equivalent
Prior supervisory experience required
To Apply go to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=maryhinc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.