Website Concord Counseling Services
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Service Coordinator to assist individuals with mental health and/or drug/alcohol issues who have experienced homelessness and now live in supportive housing. As a Service Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to build a community of neighbors and introduce folks to fun/sober activities around the city.
Job duties/requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Engaging tenants with activities and education both within the housing program and the outside community.
• Supporting the recovery process for each assigned tenant
• Assisting tenants with identifying and addressing barriers to success and to develop coping skills to live independently and as part of a community
• Providing limited case management services
• Minimum Associates Degree in Social Work or a related field is required
• Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential
• Increased Pay Ranges
• Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
• Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Free supervision toward independent license
• Free CEU’s
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job please visit concordcounseling.org.