Website Concord Counseling Services
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Full-time School-Based Therapist to provide diagnostic evaluations and mental health counseling to children and adolescents (grades K-12).
This is a year-round position in the Groveport School System. Working collaboratively with students, families, teachers, school staff, and other Concord district service providers, this dynamic position is designed to help support clients’ emotional and mental health needs at both home and school. Services are provided primarily in the school buildings during the school day, but may also be provided at a Concord office, virtually, or in the home/community as needed.
• Master’s Degree, Ohio Social Work or Professional Counselor License (LISW or LPCC preferred, LSW or LPC with experience) is required
• Candidates must have clinical experience proving therapy and working with children and adolescents
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel and working on an Electronic Medical Records
Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Increased Salary Ranges
• Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
• Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Free supervision toward independent license
• Free CEU’s
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job please visit concordcounseling.org.