Website Concord Counseling Services
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others?
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Mental Health Therapist on a full-time and/or contingent basis to perform mental health counseling with children and adults. Prior counseling experience and previous group work preferred; ability to work at least one evening per week.
• Master’s Degree with independent license – either LISW or LPCC.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential.
• We offer an excellent work environment, flexible work schedules and comparable rates based on experience and licensure.
• Competitive pay
• Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
• Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Free supervision toward independent license
• Free CEU’s
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job please visit concordcounseling.org.