Website Concord Counseling Services
Do you love working with children and adolescents? Are you passionate about helping our young people avoid the pitfalls leading to social emotional or substance use struggles?
Concord Counseling Services is seeking School-Based Prevention Clinicians (10 or 12-months) to provide school-based mental health and/or substance use prevention services in the Groveport Madison, Gahanna-Jefferson and Westerville City School Districts.
The job duties for these positions include, but are not limited to: Providing individual and group prevention, crisis intervention/risk assessments, de-escalation, classroom lessons, linking families with community resources and collaborating with school staff and administrators.
We have a caring and compassionate team of prevention staff who are passionate about helping students and families and educating schools on the importance of mental health and substance use awareness. We aim to provide support to students to meet their needs, keep them in class learning and to avoid escalation to more intensive services like therapy.
• Master’s Degree and Ohio Social Work or Professional Counselor License (LISW or LPCC preferred, LSW or LPC with experience); School Social Work License (SSW) and/or Chemical Dependency license preferred
• Must have clinical mental health and/or substance use experience working with children and adolescents. Experience working in schools is preferred, but not required
• Must have proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel, Google Suites and working with Electronic Medical Records
• Must be a self-starter, be able to exhibit flexibility, work independently as well as part of a team, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Increased Salary Ranges
• Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
• Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Free supervision toward independent license
• Free CEU’s
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job please visit concordcounseling.org.