Crisis & Hospital Case Manager provide case management services to hospitalized, recently hospitalized or chronic crisis clients that will enable them to achieve increased levels of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Interfacing frequently with state and private hospitals;
• Collaborative agencies; Treatment and discharge planning for hospitalized clients;
• Completing diagnostic assessments;
• Assisting in enabling clients to achieve an increased level of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities;
• Group work; Planning and monitoring client outcome goals;
• Maintaining compliance with all applicable standards and provide system intervention when obstacles impede service delivery.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred not required. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and a great working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org