Crisis Services/Community Engagement Coordinator-Delaware County
Position Summary: The Crisis Services/Community Engagement Coordinator provides behavioral health emergency services for Delaware County youth and families at our Lewis Center location. This position provides risk assessment and short-term, intensive interventions to individuals and families in crisis including engaging families in service linkage following crisis. Services are provided in office and community settings. This position assists in the development and implementation of treatment and disposition plans for clients presenting in crisis and collaborates with other clinical staff and community providers to ensure that safe and therapeutic treatment is provided for all clients. This position includes program development components and collaboration with partnering agencies to respond to the behavioral health crisis needs of our community. Requires evening and/or weekend hours. On-call responsibilities required during site operating hours.
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field required.
License: LISW –S or LPCC – S required.
Experience: At least five years of experience, including: direct clinical services, crisis intervention, supervision, administration, and team organization and leadership.
- Advanced skills in crisis intervention, risk assessment, and de-escalation strategies.
- Flexible and able to work independently.
- Ability to supervise behavioral health crisis services.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong commitment to service coordination and working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the skills, treatment interventions and evidenced-based practices that are most effective for the population primarily served at the site.
- Coordinate the daily operations of behavioral health care crisis services provided at the site, including maintaining schedules to ensure crisis coverage during operating hours.
- Supervise and evaluate staff’s clinical, programmatic work and administrative practices.
- Work with the QA and Peer Review committees and the supervisory team to ensure that the crisis services are compliant with all regulations, standards and policies of funding and accrediting bodies.
- Track and maintain data on crisis services and outcomes.
- Provide input on program and service partnerships that lead to enhanced service delivery models of care.
- Recruit, train, supervise and retain qualified professional staff.
- Coordinate and/or participate in agency committees as appropriate.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Hours required: 40 hours/week
Location: Lewis Center site
Supervised by: Clinical Site Manager
Employee Signature Date
____________________________________________________________________________________________ Please APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting resume and cover letter.
Syntero provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com