Are you looking for a full-time opportunity that offers non-traditional hours? The YWCA Columbus has an exciting opportunity for you! We seek a high-energy, flexible professional with excellent communication skills to fill our Custodial Technician position.
Full-time (40 hours)
• Perform routine and non-routine plumbing and carpentry task.
• Conduct basic preventative maintenance of HVAC and equipment.
• Clean, dust and wipe furniture, sweep, mop, vacuum and wax floors.
• Clean and sanitize bathrooms, banquet rooms, remove and dispose of trash.
• Clean all windows and glass doors.
• Light painting.
• Monitor and keep clean exterior grounds, including snow and ice removal and general outside maintenance.
• Setup and breakdown multi-purpose rooms and other areas for scheduled functions.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One year experience performing custodial duties.
• Two years’ experience in building maintenance including plumbing and carpentry repair.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic understanding of building systems and equipment, such as plumbing and HVAC
• Knowledge and experience with basic maintenance equipment and carpentry tools
• Dedication to excellent customer service; strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to remain calm in a stressful environment
• Ability to suspend judgment about people in crisis; Ability to maintain client confidentiality
• Commitment to and aptitude for working in a team environment
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License, insurance, and access to reliable transportation
• Work in an environment where you can impact the lives of others each and every day
• Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
• Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
• Discounted child care for your children
• Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve
Posting Open until filled
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com