Are you looking for a full-time opportunity that offers non-traditional hours? The YWCA Columbus has an exciting opportunity for you! We seek a high-energy, flexible professional with excellent communication skills to fill our Custodial Technician position.
Wednesday – Sunday; 3:30pm – 12:00am
- Perform routine and non-routine plumbing and carpentry task.
- Conduct basic preventative maintenance of HVAC and equipment.
- Clean, dust and wipe furniture, sweep, mop, vacuum and wax floors.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, banquet rooms, remove and dispose of trash.
- Clean all windows and glass doors.
- Light painting.
- Monitor and keep clean exterior grounds, including snow and ice removal and general outside maintenance.
- Setup and breakdown multi-purpose rooms and other areas for scheduled functions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year experience performing custodial duties.
- Two years’ experience in building maintenance including plumbing, HVAC and carpentry repair.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of building systems and equipment, such as plumbing and HVAC
- Knowledge and experience with basic maintenance equipment and carpentry tools
- Dedication to excellent customer service; strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in a stressful environment
- Ability to suspend judgment about people in crisis; Ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Commitment to and aptitude for working in a team environment
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License, insurance, and access to reliable transportation
- Work in an environment where you can impact the lives of others each and every day
- Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
- Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
- Discounted child care for your children
- Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve
Posting Open until filled
Email resumes to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org