Website Alcohol, Drug & Mental Health Board (ADAMH) of Franklin County
Treatment Works, Recovery Happens
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Serve as principal lead between ADAMH business units regarding data collection and reporting
- Identify discrepancies/inconsistencies in collection or use of data and develop solution recommendations
- Create and maintain inventory of all ADAMH data sources, reporting, dictionaries & translations.
- Documents data mapping
- Serve as principal lead on the design Data Analysis/Reporting requests
- Support report verification as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in public administration, computer science, information technology, or a social sciences field with courses in strategic planning, evaluation methods, business analysis, data analysis, statistics, or policy analysis, or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
Experience: At least three years’ paid work experience in strategic planning, evaluation, or business analysis, preferably in a behavioral healthcare, public, or insurance industry agency. CBAP preferred.
Skills: Defining unusual problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing complex/technical conclusions. Data stewardship. Logic model development. Proficient in use of MS-Office Suite including Visio. Requires gathering, documentation, and analysis expertise, including experience gathering: Organizational/Stakeholder requirements, Solution requirements (functional and non-functional), Implementation requirements.
Please APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting resume and cover letter.
Applications received until position is filled.
No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.