Community Housing Network
Director of Information Technology
Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
As the Director of Information Technology, you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community. This full-time position is responsible for the secure and effective operation of the organization’s business systems and managing integration among teams and solutions.
- Collaborating with other departments in problem solving and implementing operational plans to achieve CHN’s goals.
- Providing expert recommendations based on how these issues impact the organization’s current and future I.T. systems.
- Leading, managing, and staffing the I.T. team, ensuring projects are effectively completed and department goals are met.
- Working with the Chief Administrative and Financial Officer and organizational leadership to develop responsive and cost-effective solutions, innovations, and programs that help meet CHN’s technology needs.
- Managing technology related initiatives for the organization in an efficient and effective manner.
- Managing IT vendors including contract negotiations, accountability assurance, and contract management.
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Preparing an annual budget and ensuring budget compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline; master’s degree or other certifications a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing technology solutions in complex organizations.
- A minimum of 3 years management of staff.
- Experience with property management software or financial package software preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server and/or reporting platforms preferred.
- Functional knowledge of network structures.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
As a full time member of the CHN team you will also receive training, health, vision, and dental, paid time off, 401(k), and an opportunity to work in an organization with an entrepreneurial spirit at heart. We care about the growth and development of our people and those we serve. Learn more and apply at https://www.chninc.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.chninc.org.