Website Choices for Victims of Domestic Violence
In conjunction with the Executive Director, oversee the administrative, fiscal, physical operations and clinical/supportive services for LSS CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence programs. Develop, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of Emergency Shelter and hotline, Advocate, SOS, community education/support groups and volunteers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the successful delivery of Emergency Shelter, hotline and all LSS CHOICES programs and services including establishment and evaluation of service outcome benchmarks, service delivery procedures and quality assurance standards
- Develop and implement client care systems and methodologies that are client centered, trauma informed and individualized into the delivery of services
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure the ethical, confidential, and respectful delivery of LSS CHOICES services
- Oversee engagement and use of Speakers Bureau and other agency volunteers.
- Evaluate service outcomes for the resident/client population to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services and develop, present and implement program content and design adjustments in response to shifts in the needs of the resident/client population
- Plan, implement and evaluate staff development/training programs for all LSS CHOICES staff
- Supervise shelter, program management, security, and administrative staff
- Responsible for carrying out the duties of the Executive Director in his/her absence and/or at his/her discretion, including representing LSS CHOICES at community, neighborhood and other meetings
- Prepare agency and program budgets and ensure LSS CHOICES program services are operating within budget parameters, including preparing for and participating in monthly BVR/Operational Review Meetings
- Ensure LSS CHOICES program services are operating in compliance with all grant, contract and funding source parameters. Oversee data collection and reporting. Collaborate with the Executive Director to research and implement new programs or service models
- Research, establish and develop collaborative relationships with other Lutheran Social Services Network of Hope departments, community agencies, systems and institutions, including working closely with the LSS Faith Mission Director of Operations, Director of Clinical and Supportive Services, CQI Manager and Director of Client Services Services to ensure optimal program operations
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Reports to the Executive Director of LSS Faith Mission/CHOICES, and acts as his/her primary back up
This position supervises Shelter Supervisor and Clinical Supervisor
A bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field is required. Masters Degree in social work or related field is preferred.
- 3 (three) to 5 (five) years of progressive management experience in the social services industry with a focus on program administration and development.
- Experience working with victims of domestic violence and/or trauma survivors
- Demonstrated experience identifying, applying for and receiving awards from funding sources.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks with a focus client/resident service outcomes and internal and external customer service
- Understand how to develop and operate within budgetary parameters in order to maximize resources and minimize loss and overages
- Assess existing and future obstacles to goal achievement and develop viable solutions that are in line with LSS’ mission and vision
- Ability to supervise and develop staff
- Ability to function independently and possess flexibility and integrity when working with residents, personnel and community and financial stakeholders
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide crisis intervention as necessary with staff and residents
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective analytical and financial skills
- Effective conflict resolution and decision making skills
- Ability to build cohesive work teams
Valid Ohio driver’s license, access to reliable insured transportation and ability to meet LSS insurance standards required
PLEASE APPLY FOR JOB BELOW by submitting cover letter and resume.
LSS Faith Mission and LSS CHOICES, A part of the LSS Network of Hope.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org