ADAMH BOARD OF FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Director, SHARES Enterprise Services
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
• Supervises and coaches Membership Services Administrator and the SHARES Business Analyst
• Oversees and directs business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends solutions that support the mission, values and goals of ADAMH.
• Performs project management and participates on project teams responsible for system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades; determines project scope and staff resources required to complete projects; prepares project work plans and timelines. Monitors project milestones and reports project progress to management. Works closely with technical staff, vendors, and contacts from other ADAMH Boards (3c Health Recovery Council of Government) to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
• Oversees technical support problem resolution related to networks, servers, desktops, database management software, operating systems, and/or SHARES business application software system.
• Oversees system administration activities, which includes coordinating and managing the purchasing, installation, and configuration of software and related application software upgrades.
• Oversees and directs the development, monitoring, and reporting of testing protocols for SHARES and related system upgrades and enhancements
• Creates and maintains standards, procedures, and documentation related to area of responsibility. May participate in computer audits and perform testing for disaster recovery process, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
• Monitors system changes and administers access to systems and information utilizing approved information technology security policies, standards and guidelines.
• Creates, develops and oversees processes, protocols and procedures, ensuring compliance with applicable federal and state regulations and to minimize financial liability of ADAMH.
• Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization to ensure project success and user needs are identified and met. Makes presentations to a wide-variety of audiences within ADAMH and to external organizations as needed.
• Participates in/on a variety of meetings, groups, and/or committees to communicate and confer about process analysis of existing procedures and systems, determine cost/benefit and complexities of new processes and projects, prepare for testing, discuss the roll-out of new projects and software upgrades, and/or discuss other applicable issues.
• Prepares project proposals and budgets; performs analysis for new technologies and system enhancements.
• Participates in recommending budget items; implements and allocates resources following budget approval.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Systems Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or a related field. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Experience: Three years of systems administration in behavior health care management
One year of supervisory experience preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong customer service skills
Ability to work with a wide variety of audiences also required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org