Director, YWCA Family Center
Looking for a rewarding career devoted to helping the community? Are you passionate about helping families experiencing homelessness? Do you have experience and organizational skills to lead the dedicated staff of the YWCA Family Center? Then YOU are who we want! The YWCA Family Center is seeking a Director to join our team.
Full-time. Exempt. On-call responsibilities.
- Leads a team of 4 managers, and 45 others to provide effective, comprehensive crisis services in a welcoming and respectful environment.
- Develops and ensures that services address the current crisis and cause of homelessness so that families leave with skills and resources to support housing stability.
- Ensures staff is provided substantive training, including trauma-informed care, motivational interviewing and other approaches to best assist families in crisis.
- Models professionalism and problem-solving behavior for staff, volunteers, families, and the community.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures, and requirements of government and private funders.
- Develops and monitors Family Center budget.
- Represents YWCA Columbus in meetings with partner agencies as part of the community’s integrated family homelessness system.
- Represents YWCA Columbus in community discussions focused on promoting housing stability for families
- Master’s in Social Work, or Bachelor’s in Social Work and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- LSW or LISW strongly preferred.
- Minimum five years providing crisis intervention services.
- Experience in a shelter or residential program preferred.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Work in an environment where you can impact the lives of others each and every day
- Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
- Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
- Discounted child care for your children
Posting Open 9/17/2018 – 10/1/2018
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com