Website Amethyst, Inc.
LOCATION: 455 East Mound Street, Columbus, OH 43215
DATES OF POSTING: Until Filled
Provides key interface with potential Amethyst clients who are seeking care with Amethyst. Delivers the majority of engagement through the Shelter systems and Correctional Institutions in order to and the increase the number of potential clients. Emphasis of service is on Engagement and Motivational Interviewing strategies that lead to assessments and enrollment in Amethyst programs. Also responsible for performing assessments, orientation and group counseling with potential clients in recovery.
- Masters degree in Human Services preferred.
- LSW or LPC Required
- 3-5 years’ experience working with individuals coping with addictions, mental health and family systems problems.
- 2-4 years’ experience with prevention, crisis intervention, homelessness and persons in recovery.
- Broad knowledge of social service system required.
- Background in behavioral health assessment required (addictions, mental health and trauma.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in areas of Engagement and Motivational Interviewing.
- Experience working in liaison role and ability to coordinate services for
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Qualified candidates should APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting resume and cover letter.
Contact information: Amethyst Inc. ATTN: Human Resources
Amethyst, Inc. and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The agency also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Amethyst, Inc. to sponsor individuals for work visas.