Website Concord Counseling
Concord Counseling Services is seeking two full-time (40 hrs) Engagement Specialists who will assist individuals with mental health and/or drug/alcohol issues who have experienced homelessness and now live in supportive housing. The job responsibilities include:
- engaging tenants with activities and education both within the housing program and the outside community
- supporting the recovery process for each assigned tenant
- assisting tenants with identifying and addressing barriers to success and to develop coping skills to live independently and as part of a community
- enabling tenants to achieve increased levels of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities
- being a collaborative member of the PSH team as well as the partnering housing agency
- providing limited case management services
- maintaining compliance with all applicable standards, and provide system intervention when obstacles impede service delivery
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field is required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential.
Concord offers an excellent work environment, flexible work schedules, supportive supervision and full benefit package and salary based on experience and licensure. Our Permanent Supportive Housing program is growing! Come and be a part of our team!
Interested candidates should please APPLY FOR JOB below by sending resume, cover letter with salary requirements or via U.S. Mail to: Concord Counseling Services, 700 Brooksedge Blvd, Westerville, OH 43081
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally inclusive and that welcomes diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com