Engagement & Development
YWCA Columbus is seeking Volunteer Intern dedicated to excellent customer service. The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively with a variety of team members and possess the ability to effectively communicate with diverse populations.
• Accept and organize donations
• Take inventor of the closets and report needs
• Alphabetize and organize Volunteer Profile Forms
• Attend Volunteers Fairs
• Greet volunteers and acclimate them in their role
• Work with EARN Store volunteers
• Update and improve communications with volunteers and donors
• Make volunteer packets
• Take pictures of volunteers and donors
• Give tours of the Family Center
Required Knowledge, Skills, and abilities:
Dedicated to excellent customer service, strong oral and written communications skills, attention to detail, ability to effectively communicate with diverse populations, commitment to and aptitude for working in a team environment.
• Work in an environment where you can impact the lives of others each and every day
• Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve
Email resumes to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org