Engagement Specialist – Full-time
Enjoy working in the community, changing lives, motivating and engaging clients in fun social activities, and Instilling hope? Concord Counseling Services is seeking Engagement Specialists to assist individuals with mental health and/or drug/alcohol issues who have experienced homelessness and now live in supportive housing. As an Engagement Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to build a community of neighbors and introduce folks to fun/sober activities around the city. Job duties/requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Engaging tenants with activities and education both within the housing program and the outside community.
• Supporting the recovery process for each assigned tenant.
• Assisting tenants with identifying and addressing barriers to success and to develop coping skills to live independently and as part of a community.
• Providing limited case management services
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field is required.
• Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com