ADAMH BOARD of FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Enterprise System Business Analyst
The Enterprise System Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, implementing, troubleshooting, and providing the necessary support to internal and external customers related to member enrollments and claims for reimbursement submitted to the ADAMH Board.
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Provides direct customer service and acts as liaison between contracted provider agency staff and ADAMH to maintain accurate submission of enrollments and claims. Assists in troubleshooting member enrollment, claims and any other issues by responding to phone calls, e-mails and ADAMH’s Help Desk ticketing system
- Serves as primary liaison with enterprise system vendor for development
- Assesses customer and/or business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements
- Participates in/on a variety of meetings, groups
- Leads project improvement processes as directed.
- Independently performs all duties
- Assists/facilitates training of Board and provider staff
- Assists Fiscal Department in supportive functions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience; three to five years’ experience with business analysis
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in health care or social service programs related to consumer/client enrollment and claim or fiscal payments
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity for implementing new and improved processes.
- Knowledge of Windows based PC environment including proficiency with MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Visio and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems and/or Health Management Systems (HMS) is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both technical and non-technical
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received until position is filled.
No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com