House of Hope
House of Hope-Outpatient
EVENING IOP COUNSELOR
Must have LCDC II at minimum. Experience preferred.
Supervisor: Director of Outpatient
Clinical Supervisor: Clinical Director
Hours: Full time. Monday through Thursday, as arranged
- Provide individual counseling sessions for clients.
- Develop individual treatment plans with client.
- Provide IOP group counseling.
- Perform AOD assessments.
- Keep client records current, complete and in accord with OhioMHAS and CARF standards as well as federal confidentiality regulations.
- Refer clients or family members to appropriate agencies when needed.
- Participate in CQI process.
- Mentor student interns.
- Perform light housekeeping duties when scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Salary Range: To be negotiated with Program Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org