ADAMH BOARD of FRANKLIN COUNTY
Executive Assistant, Clinical Services, Planning & Evaluation
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
• Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Clinical Services, Medical Director (SCCO), Clinical Services Team, and members of the Planning & Evaluation Team, including responsibility for all communications and contacts with provider agencies, hospitals and other external agencies. Position schedules meetings and manages the executive’s calendar.
• Supports Central File development and maintenance, assuring copies of all provider correspondence is maintained in Central File or archived. Serves as Records Manager for Clinical Services, Planning & Evaluation Team & SCCO.
• Works cooperatively with other team members of the Clinical Services Team, the Planning & Evaluation Team, and SCCO in the achievement of organizational & cross-functional team goals/activities.
• Uses MS Office Suite and other application software to organize, format, type, proof and edit documents.
• Plans, schedules and coordinates meetings and when appropriate and produces/distributes concise minutes.
• Provides periodic quality switchboard backup relief.
• Participates in requests from other teams for assistance with major projects as necessary.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Associates Degree in office technology, or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Four years’ experience providing administrative support to professional teams of 10 or more people.
Five years’ experience using a variety of computer software applications including MS Office Suite and Share Point. Advance MS-Office skills required including experience scheduling using MS-Outlook.
Three years’ experience working with the public and diverse populations.
Skills: Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Accuracy is required
Able to work effectively with diverse populations
Ability to represent Board in professional manner and demeanor
Able to effectively manage multiple high priorities and complex assignments simultaneously
Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Strong business acumen
Good problem-solving and negotiation skills. Ability to anticipate needs also required.
Able to work in a fast pace environment
Please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received until position is filled. No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com