Website Alcohol, Drug & Mental Health Board of Franklin County (ADAMH)
Treatment Works, Recovery Happens
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Provide all administrative support for the Clinical Services Team, Medical Director (SCCO) and members of the Planning & Evaluation Team, including responsibility for all communications and contacts with provider agencies, hospitals and other external agencies.
- Supports Central File development and maintenance, assuring copies of all provider correspondence is maintained in Central File or archived. Serves as Records Manager for Clinical Services, Planning & Evaluation Team & SCCO.
- Maintains tracking system for all provider and other system partner correspondence and materials.
- Works cooperatively with other team members of the Clinical Services Team, the Planning & Evaluation Team, and SCCO in the achievement of individual, team, organizational & cross-functional team goals/activities.
- Uses MS Office Suite and other application software to organize, format, type, proof and edit correspondence and other documents to ensure quality, timely work products.
- Effectively prioritizes workload and implements daily management of routine administrative tasks.
- Identifies areas that lead to the continuous quality improvement of team products and provides input into team project planning.
- Reserves meeting room space and invites attendees for meetings; plans, schedules and coordinates registration and physical layout of site; confirms arrangements; attends meetings when appropriate and produces/distributes concise minutes.
- Orders supplies for the Clinical Services Team, the Planning & Evaluation Team and SCCO; obtains proper approvals and submits order request for purchase; processes purchase orders; and follows up.
- Provides periodic quality switchboard backup relief and effectively and efficiently processes incoming and internal telephone calls to reach the desired destination quickly.
- Participates in requests from other teams for assistance with major projects and Board mailings as necessary.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
Education: Associates Degree in office technology, or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Four years’ experience providing administrative support to professional teams of 10 or more people.
Five years’ experience using a variety of computer software applications including MS Office Suite and Share Point.
Three years’ experience working with the public, professionals, consumers, family members, and diverse populations.
Skills: Strong organizational and prioritization skills; Accurate word processing skills; Able to compile multiple sources of data and information into a presentable format for review by internal and external customers; Able to work effectively with diverse populations; Able to effectively manage multiple high priorities and complex assignments simultaneously; Able to represent the Board in a professional manner’ Able to operate effectively as a team member to achieve overall objectives;Strong business communication skills; Effective organizational and prioritization skills; Good problem-solving and negotiation skills; Able to productively plan and manage workload and anticipate support service needs
Please APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting resume and cover letter.
Applications received until position is filled. No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http:// firstname.lastname@example.org →