Website YWCA Columbus
|position title||Front Desk Associate|
|location||Griswold Building, 65 S. Fourth Street, Columbus, OH 43215|
|department / section||Human Resources / Operations|
|employment status||Full-time / Non-exempt|
|schedule||1st shift 7am-3 pm. Schedule varies and may include nights and weekends to meet operational needs of the program.|
|duties||· Responsible for providing customer service to clients and staff.
· Greet and direct visitors, answer phones, respond to needs of members, guests and residents.
· Create a professional atmosphere of hospitality and customer service.
· Basic computer skills
· Assist staff with emergency procedures.
· Maintain shift log and monitor security equipment.
· Notify proper on-call staff for resident emergencies, maintenance needs and lockouts.
· Make independent judgments concerning need for police or emergency personnel.
|education||High school diploma or GED required.|
|required qualifications||· Minimum one-year experience as receptionist or customer service representative with high volume of telephone and in-person contact.
· Experience in a social services setting preferred.
· Ability to do physical activity, including but not limited to lifting a minimum of 25 pounds.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding of the needs of homeless and mental health consumers.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and execute office skills.
· Ability to interact with persons of diverse cultural backgrounds.
|posting dates||UNTIL FILLED|
|how to apply||Please APPLY FOR JOB below by emailing resumes/applications, or send by mail to:
65 South Fourth Street
Columbus, OH 43215
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com