Position Title: Front Office Receptionist
The receptionist is responsible for day to day operation of the front office, lobby area, breakroom, and public restrooms. The position requires self-motivation and the ability to multi-task. High quality customer service skills in addition to accuracy and attention to detail are essential to this position. This position will be evaluated annually. Evening and weekend hours may be required.
Education: High School Graduate
Experience: Experience working in a behavioral health or medical setting is strongly preferred.
Experience in a customer service role.
Experience working with data entry and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Experience working with an electronic health record is strongly preferred
Skills: The use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
The ability to deal calmly and effectively with people in a high-stress environment
Dedication to the confidentiality of all client information
Written and verbal communication skills
Client focused customer service
Assist the office manager with various office tasks in addition to the following:
- Greet and direct clients and visitors to the agency
- Answer phones and direct the caller to the appropriate party
- Take complete, accurate written messages for staff that lack voicemail
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Assist clients with checking in, distributing and gathering required documents/paperwork, and answering general questions
- Take payments and record them accurately
- Schedule/cancel appointments
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail/process outgoing mail
- Make new client charts and data enter information in the electronic health record
- Periodically clean and straighten the lobby, breakroom, and restrooms
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and collating.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Hours Required: Variable
Supervised by: Office Manager
Employee Signature Date
PLEASE APPLY FOR JOB below by submitting cover letter and resume to attn: Octavia Williams.
Syntero provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Position Description: June 2016
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com