ADAMH BOARD of FRANKLIN COUNTY
Position Title: Help Desk Analyst
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
- Monitors and triages Helpdesk tickets, works with other IT staff and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Provides excellent customer support and technical assistance for incoming issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Maintains an accurate hardware and software inventory.
- Works with provider systems and ADAMH Board system requirements, supports agency-to-Board interface / file sharing, including user account requests and permissions.
- Provides lead support in maintaining the Board’s SharePoint intranet site
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, or related field; and three (3) years of experience with SharePoint support; or, an equivalent combination
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to adapt to changing environments
- Able to effectively multi–task and oversee complex projects
Please submit both a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications received until position is filled.
No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org