Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values by empowering people, solving problems, building relationships, being curious, and having fun.
We are seeking a full-time Housing Manager to play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community. This is a term position, expected to last approximately nine months.
• Coordinate and troubleshoot property management issues with third-party landlords, including generally move in; inspection and safety; income certification; lease enforcement; mediation; and move out.
• Work collaboratively with the Service Coordination department and generally supporting Service Coordination programs.
• Understand and process information related to CHN’s various funder requirements, including HUD, Franklin County ADAMH, and the Community Shelter Board.
• Collect and process data and information as required to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
• Maintain open and regular communication with direct supervisor, other CHN employees, tenants, case managers and CHN partners.
• High School diploma required. Associate’s degree and/or two years of experience Permanent Supportive Housing, Social Services, or Property Management field preferred.
• Understanding and working knowledge of affordable housing issues and programs, including fair housing and housing subsidies.
• Ability to effectively communicate across all audiences in written or verbal communication.
• Ability to collaborate with community resources and build effective relationships with others.
• Experienced user of technology systems. Experience using database systems in the property management field preferred.
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License and auto insurance.
As a full-time member of the CHN team you will also receive training, health, vision, and dental, paid time off, 401(k), and an opportunity to work in an organization with an entrepreneurial spirit at heart. We care about the growth and development of our people and those we serve. EOE.
Learn more and apply at https://www.chninc.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit www.chninc.org.