Position Title: Intensive Home-Based Case Manager I
Position Summary: The Case Manager is responsible for being a collaborative member of the Intensive Home Based team in Delaware and Morrow Counties. The position entails providing services to families that have been identified as appropriate for intensive in-home services, and have been identified as having mental health concerns. Service delivery will be community-based and conducted via direct contact in home, community, or school settings. Some evening hours (minimum of 2 evenings) are required, with the possibility of an occasional Saturday, depending on client needs.
Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in a mental health or related field or 2 years CPST experience.
License: No licensure required, LSW preferred
Experience: 1-4 years of experience in MH/SUD field and experience working with a difficult to engage population.
• Cultural Sensitivity
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Demonstrated knowledge of community resources
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Problem and conflict resolution skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability and willingness to conduct self in professional and ethical manner
1. Uphold and follow the agency core values of integrity, empowerment, and innovation in all aspects of the position.
2. Create a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment.
3. Share ideas and concerns in a constructive and respectful manner.
4. Follow rules and requirements of all federal, state, local, and accrediting bodies.
5. Provide case management supportive services
6. Work side-by-side with clients in their natural setting
7. Work directly with a specific caseload of clients that have MH/SUD issues
8. Proficiency with technology, Microsoft Office programs, electronic health record, etc.
9. Complete treatment plans for each assigned client
10. Develop, monitor and update treatment plans in a timely manner
11. Record all client related activities in an electronic health record
12. Demonstrate knowledge of issues of diversity; practices in a manner that demonstrates cultural competency
13. Provide on-going linkage, monitoring, planning and evaluation, and advocacy for clients
14. Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
15. Participate in all required department and agency meetings
16. Assist with program requirements designed to address barriers of target population
17. Maintain good driving record
18. Carry out all other duties assigned
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Classification: Non-exempt Hours Required: 40 hours/week
Location: Delaware or Morrow County Supervised by: Intensive Home-Based Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org