Position Title: Intensive Home Based Clinician
Position Summary: The Intensive Home Based Clinician is responsible for the delivery of mental health treatment to children, adolescents, and their families in Delaware and Morrow Counties. Clinician will provide services primarily in the home, but may also meet in client’s school, or at other agencies that are involved. Clinician will meet with the families multiple times each week to reinforce work toward goals. Clinician will work as part of a team, collaborating with a case manager that will also be assigned to the home.
The clinician provides diagnostic assessments, counseling, and psycho-educational services. Evening hours (minimum of 2 evenings) will be required. It is possible that an occasional Saturday will be required as well.
Education: Minimum requirements include a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field
License: Must hold appropriate licensure as required by the State of Ohio to provide services (LSW, LPC, LISW, and LPCC). Independent licensure strongly preferred due to Medicare insurance billing.
Experience: One year post masters experience in behavioral health in community-based settings (e.g. homes, school, and vocational settings) preferred. Experience with substance use disorder treatment, trauma treatment, and working with older adults is preferred.
Skills: Ability and desire to provide a variety of direct and indirect service modalities in a non-traditional setting, the flexibility to work both independently and as a positive team member while balancing a dual role in the agency and community.
• Uphold and follow the agency core values of integrity, empowerment, and innovation in all aspects of the position.
• Create a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment.
• Share ideas and concerns in a constructive and respectful manner.
• Follow rules and requirements of all federal, state, local, and accrediting bodies.
• Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in regard to agency operations and treatment services.
• Ability to work with and provide a relevant range of direct and indirect service modalities to children, adolescents, and adults in a community-based setting.
• Proficiency with technology, Microsoft Office programs, electronic health record, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining client records in accordance with established criteria.
• Responsible for utilizing psychiatric consultation and attend staffing when scheduled.
• Crisis intervention
• Coordinating with family members and caregivers
• Providing evidenced-based therapy modalities to client and family.
• Demonstrate knowledge of issues of diversity; practices in a manner that demonstrates cultural competency
• Responsible for meeting established service productivity requirements.
• Responsible for participating on assigned committees.
• Carry out all other duties assigned.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Classification: Exempt Hours Required: Variable
Location: Variable Supervised by: Intensive Home Based Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org