LEAD PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT
Maryhaven has an exciting new opportunity to join our leadership team!! We are looking a dynamic candidate to lead our inpatient residential patient care assistant (PCA) team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. Maryhaven is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in central Ohio for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
We are searching for a highly qualified leader, to join our leadership team as a Lead PCA.
The successful candidate will work full time in our adult inpatient residential unit and fulfill the following duties and expectations:
• Provide leadership and program supervision to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of direct service providers;
• Ensure clients are receiving the absolute best care possible;
• Achieve service outcomes that exceed established standards;
• Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
• Develop and implement defined on boarding training programs for new staff;
• Develop and implement educational and training opportunities for existing staff;
• Ensure the consistency of charting standards and requirements;
• Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care with the philosophy and Maryhaven core values.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
• Experience in the behavioral healthcare field;
• A CDCA or higher;
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in direct client treatment in an alcohol and drug treatment facility;
• Experience in design and implementation of a variety of behavioral health and substance use disorder programs;
• Management or leadership experience in a behavioral healthcare field, a plus.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
• Direct clinical services: 2 years (Required)
• Clinical supervision or leadership experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• Higher Education degree (Preferred)
• CDCA (Required)
To Apply go to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=maryhinc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.