We are currently interviewing LPNs to support our psychiatry services. This position works closely with our psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinicians and case managers to provide high quality psychiatric services in our high volume outpatient behavioral health center environment. These positions are full time or part time and are located in one of our 4 outpatient clinics.
The LPN performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to support the delivery of psychiatry services. The LPN works closely with the psychiatric team to assist patients through telephone triage, prior authorizations, and care coordination. The LPN also prepares for the day’s schedule of patients, meets with patients to gather vital signs and medical histories, assists with care coordination needs, maximizes psychiatry schedules and supports the smooth, efficient delivery of high quality services utilizing best practice standards.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Licensure as an LPN in Ohio
• Experience in medical office setting
• Experience in a behavioral health agency preferred
• Ability to gather and document vitals
• Client-centered approach
• Good communication skills with clients, staff and supervisors
• Ability to document clearly and accurately in the medical record
• Ability to conduct self in a professional and ethical manner
• Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality of patient information
Interested applicants should contact:
Jenna Birdsell CNS, CNP
Psychiatric Services Supervisor
Check out our website for additional information about Syntero and the broad range of services available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org